Working for ST Microelectronics, Skanska Facilities Services is responsible for the maintenance of all facilities both internal and external.
A dedicated on-site team ensures that the specific environmental conditions of the building are maintained to the required levels.
Skanska has developed its relationship with ST over the last 3 years from a straight forward flood valve maintenance to a long term resident based site service with on call facility and dedicated FM engineer.
Like most of our clients ST benefit from our ‘One Stop Shop’ provision which provides the comfort and assurance that no job is out with our remit, and with one call they can by guaranteed that the task /job will be done to a high professional standard.
- One Stop Shop Provision
- 24 hour, 365 days a year emergency call out cover
- Dedicated Helpdesk
- Operation of computerised maintenance system
- Dedicated Management Team
- Dedicated resident and mobile technician attendance
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- Minor new works