Skanska provides a comprehensive exterior lighting service which includes: term maintenance (planned and reactive), new installations for architectural, regeneration and improvement, and Highways Agency schemes for all street lighting equipment, throughout the UK.
We are a major supplier of specialist highway electrical services. Our in house lighting design team, specialise in the installation and maintenance of lighting and electrical equipment on the highway for Local Authorities, contractors and developers. Skanska believes in establishing strong partnerships with our clients and in sharing our experience with them.
Our highways lighting teams use the latest technology and have vast experience in the use of various asset management systems (AMS) and central management systems (CMS). Skanska is dedicated to improving lighting where ever possible by the intelligent use of technology ensuring the right amount of light is in the right place at the right time. This will benefit the environment and provide safer streets for the public reducing crime and providing safe passage for drivers.
What we do:
- Street lighting private finance initiative projects
- Major construction projects
- Highway lighting and electrical maintenance contracts
- Design and feasibility studies
- Environmental impact assessments
- Condition survey reports (structural and electrical)
- Installation and maintenance
- Car park lighting
- Railway schools and NHS projects
- Highways Agency partner
- Energy management