Skanska is a finalist in seven of the 17 categories, including the coveted Contractor of the Year award.
The remaining categories are:
- Supply Chain Excellence of the Year
- BIM Initiative of the Year for Woodlands School
- Project of the Year over £50million for UCH Macmillan Cancer Centre
- Project of the Year over £50million for M25
- Health and Safety Initiative of the Year for the M25
- Sustainable Project of the Year for the M25
Skanska, along with the other finalists, will now face Dragon's Den-style live interviews in front of members of the 53-strong jury made up of esteemed key clients, contractors, consultants, institutes and government departments.
A record number of entries were submitted for this year's awards, making the competition for one of these prestigious accolades the fiercest to date.
Winners will be announced on 11 July 2013. Good luck to everyone involved.