It’s time to enter Skanska UK's annual supply chain green solutions award. This is your opportunity to showcase your innovative green product or way of working, and be recognised as a leader in your field.
You have until Friday, 27 September to submit your entry form. The five best entries will be invited to a dragon’s den style judging day on Wednesday, 6 November, where they will pitch their products to some of Skanska’s top directors. Then, the winner will be announced at the Skanska UK awards evening on 28 November 2013.
- Stand out with an invitation to the Skanska UK awards dinner on 28 November in central London, where you will collect your award.
- Get to know Skanska by attending and presenting at Skanska UK’s procurement and environment teams’ away days and Skanska Way week.
- Get ahead with an innovation and building information modelling (BIM) masterclass.
- Unlock the long-term cost benefits of your product with a lifecycle costing masterclass with Skanska UK’s experts.
- Promote your product or way of working with an article published in Skanska’s magazine.
Paul Chandler, Executive Vice President, Skanska UK
Jennifer Clark, Director of Environment, Skanska UK
Andy MacAskill, Technical Services Director, Skanska UK
Dale Turner, Director of Procurement, Skanska UK
Carbonsave Solutions’ waterless wheel cleaner beat stiff competition in 2012 to win Skanska’s annual supply chain green solutions award. The cleaning device removes mud from the wheels of construction vehicles without any energy or water, therefore having zero negative impact on the environment.