Five companies have been shortlisted for Skanska’s Green Solution Award.
This provides the industry supply chain with the chance to showcase innovative green products or ways of working, and be recognised as a leader in their field.
The five companies have been shortlisted from 50 entries:
- Relocatable Building Systems (RBS) – energy-safe buildings
- P Flannery Plant Hire – Komatsu hybrid excavator
- Paint360 – waste water based paint reengineering for reuse and resale
- TCP – Ecolite-H2 Hymera fuel cell lighting tower
- Protec International – recycling temporary protection sheeting that is collected after use, and reused in further productions
They will meet judges on 6 November to pitch their ideas at a Dragons’ Den style judging day.
Members of the judging panel are:
- Jo Wheeler, Senior Policy Advisor, UK Green Building Council
- Paul Chandler, Executive Vice President, Skanska UK
- Jennifer Clark, Director of Environment, Skanska UK
- Andy MacAskill, Technical Services Director, Skanska UK
- Dale Turner, Director of Procurement, Skanska UK
The winner will be announced at the Skanska UK awards evening in London on 28 November 2013.