We provide an end-to-end service to maintain and upgrade water supply networks. This includes:
- Pipeline installation
- Renovation and replacement
- Constructing and improving the efficiency of water treatment works
Drawing on our capabilities in civil engineering, utility services, tunneling, ground engineering and mechanical and electrical design and installation, we’re able to deliver projects of all kinds. For example, we’re experienced in installing pipelines and wind turbines, refurbishing dams and constructing pumping stations and treatment works.
Our innovative approach uses the latest technologies, such as 360 BIM, drone assessments and laser scanning. By working closely with our customers, partners and supply-chain we drive efficiencies, improve safety, reduce carbon footprint and deliver cost benefits.
Our services include:
- Treatment works construction and refurbishment
- Pipeline installation, replacement, renovation and rehabilitation
- Asset maintenance and planned leak reduction programmes
- Sewers and surface water drainage schemes
- Service connections and installations
- Emergency response and repair
- Street works management
- Water related civil engineering
- Integration of water assets with other utilities providers