Facilities services software
The technology links with mobile devices in the field, giving people on site access to real-time information. This speeds up the maintenance process, improves quality and cuts down on paperwork. It also provides evidence that faults have been fixed, all at the press of a button.
Additional benefits include:
- visualisation: supports and enhances collaboration and understanding during construction and asset management phases
- sustainability: greener options are more easily investigated and evidenced
- lifecycle cost tracking: allows faster, more detailed investigation of design options and lifecycle project costs
- safety: supports safety reviews and identifies potential hazards and clashes before they happen
- investment return: provides accurate, comprehensive records and data management