Together with our customers and the collective expertise of our 30,000 teammates, we create innovative and sustainable solutions that support healthy living beyond our lifetime.
Skanska in the UK
Established in the UK in 2000, Skanska has more than 3,300 local experts delivering projects across sectors including real estate, defence, education, highways, rail and water. Our work today includes:
- Connecting communities across the UK, with major highways improvement schemes including A428 and M42 Junction 6
- Improving the rail network by building a low-carbon, high-capacity railway that increases reliability and enables faster journeys, with the London tunnels section of the UK’s new high-speed railway, HS2
- Creating inspiring places to work including Blossom Street in London and Unity Place in Swindon
- Taking care of critical facilities for major organisations, including the Ministry of Defence and City of Edinburgh Council
- Providing sustainable homes for the many, with developments in Bristol and Worthing. (Delivered by BoKlok, a 50/50 joint venture with IKEA)