We work in collaborative partnerships to deliver high performing, resilient water supply networks for homes and businesses across the UK.
Our end-to-end service, from development of the solution to customer handover, helps ensure the supply of clean water and the safe treatment and removal of waste water and includes:
- Renovation and replacement to all aspects of the network.
- Pipeline infrastructure.
- Clean water, water treatment and water recycling upgrades, improvements and new build.
Drawing on our capabilities in engineering, utility services, tunnelling, ground engineering and process, mechanical and electrical design, installation and commissioning, we’re able to deliver projects of all kinds. For example, we’re experienced in installing pipelines and wind turbines, refurbishing dams and constructing pumping stations and treatment works.
Our innovative approach uses the latest technologies, such as 360 BIM, drone assessments and laser scanning. By working closely with our customers, partners and supply-chain we drive efficiencies, improve safety, reduce carbon footprint and deliver cost benefits.
Our services include:
- treatment works construction and refurbishment
- pipeline installation, replacement, renovation and rehabilitation
- asset maintenance and planned leak reduction programmes
- sewers and surface water drainage schemes
- service connections and installations
- emergency response and repair
- street works management
- water related civil engineering
- integration of water assets with other utilities providers.