51 Moorgate is a modern, sustainable and healthy workplace where people and businesses can thrive.
Our development and construction teams have refurbished the 45,000sqft (4,180sqm) commercial building in the heart of the City of London to provide eight floors of office space and ground-floor retail space.
The redevelopment included:
- an extra floor, creating a seventh-storey rooftop level
- floor-to-ceiling windows to maximise natural light
- low-energy, high-efficiency air conditioning, heating and lighting systems throughout
- reconfigured reception area with public café and living wall
- ground floor cycle storage and changing facilities
The building is set to achieve BREEAM Excellent and the refurbishment supports occupiers aspiring to WELL certification for their workspace, promoting health, wellbeing and productivity.
Skanska’s London-based teams occupy three office floors in the building which will be certified to the WELL Building Standard.
The project was delivered with architects John Robertson Associates, building services consultant Long and Partners and structural engineers Waterman Structures.
To find out more visit 51moorgate.com