Approach and expertise
We believe in establishing strong partnerships with our customers by creating solutions that meet their needs.
We are a major supplier of specialist highway electrical services. Our in-house lighting design team specialises in the installation and maintenance of lighting and electrical equipment on the highway for local authorities, contractors and developers.
The majority of our work consists of long-term contracts, and we're currently managing over 100,000 assets.
Our highways lighting teams use the latest technology. They also have vast experience in the use of various asset management systems and central management systems to ensure the efficient use of street lighting assets throughout the term of the contract.
We are experts in the delivery and management of sustainable, low energy, cost-efficient lighting. We’re dedicated to improving lighting, wherever possible, by the intelligent use of technology, ensuring the right amount of light is in the right place at the right time. This benefits the environment and provides safer streets for the public, reducing crime and providing a safe passage for drivers.
What we do
- street lighting private finance initiative projects
- major construction projects
- highway lighting and electrical maintenance contracts
- design and feasibility studies
- environmental impact assessments
- condition survey reports (structural and electrical)
- installation and maintenance
- car park lighting
- railway, schools and NHS projects
- Highways England projects
- energy management